Photo Contest Rules
RTH is having a photo contest as part of the Block Party celebration and invites all shutterbugs to use their cameras and phones to take photos of the party.
Objective: Participants will submit photos that best capture the community spirit of RTH and the Block Party. Examples can include residents participating in Block Party activities, residents engaging with other residents, or fun moments from the day.
Prizes: There will be first, second, and third place winners who will receive gift cards (see prizes below). All winning photos will be featured on the RTH website.
Who May Enter: All RTH residents are eligible to enter the contest.
- The contest runs from Saturday, August 19th until Saturday, August 26th Multiple photos can be submitted by participants but with only one photo per submission (see submission rules)
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the RTH on the website or in other publications.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address or phone number provided with their entry. If no response is received after 3 [three] business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
All entries will be judged by RTH leadership and all decisions are final. Entries that are deemed inappropriate or that do not conform to contest rules may be disqualified.
Photo Submission Rules:
- All photos must be submitted in electronic format including the following file formats: .jpeg, .jpg or .gif format. Files may not be larger than 10 MB.
- Photos submitted by email will not be judged / included in the contest.
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including removing, adding, or distorting subjects within the frame.
Three prizes will be awarded:
First Place: $100 Gift Card
Second Place: $50 Gift Card
Third Place: $25 Gift Card
One prize per person; Winners will be notified via email with instructions on where / when to pick up prizes.